The opportunity to purchase ±1.77 acres (estimated net usable) of industrial land in Abbotsford’s Peardonville industrial area. The site is currently in the process of being rezoned to General Industrial Zone (I2) which accommodates a mix of light industrial uses and allows for outside storage.
I2 (General Industrial)
2315 - 2329 Peardonville Road
- West parcel: ±1.77 acres net usable
- Access via future road off Simpson Road
East parcel: 3.69 acres net usableSOLD FIRM
- Access via future road and/or Peardonville Road
- Exposure and frontage on Peardonville Road
- Outside storage permitted
- Services at the lot lines
The subject site is located in the Peardonville Industrial area. The area is currently experiencing significant growth with new development surrounding the Abbotsford International Airport. The location provides quick access to major transportation routes. Highway 1, Fraser Highway and the Abbotsford International Airport are all minutes away and the Sumas border crossing is conveniently located 15 minutes south-east.