Presenting the opportunity to purchase a 1,565 square foot shell office space in City Centre 2 by Lark Group, a retail and office building in Surrey City Centre’s ‘Innovation Boulevard’. This bright corner unit boasts panoramic views and offers the opportunity to customize the layout and finishings to fit your business’ brand and requirements.
Total Premise Size
Property Taxes (2020)
703 - 9639 137A Street
City Centre, SURREY
- Shell unit with lighting installed
- Bright corner unit with views
- Flexible office layout options
- 2 reserved parking stalls available (included in purchase, lease for $100 each/month)
- Convenient access via 96 Avenue
- Common fitness facility, bike storage, and outdoor terraces
- New construction with LEED Gold certification
- Zoned CD (Comprehensive Development Zone) which allows for a large variety of uses
- Neighbouring retail includes Starbucks, Freshii and Subway
The subject property is located in Surrey City Centre, the region’s emerging second downtown which is experiencing an ongoing explosion of commercial and residential development.
Located in City Centre 2 by Lark Group, this unit is positioned in Surrey’s Health and Technology District which is home to Surrey Memorial Hospital and numerous health, research, education and technology companies. The vision for the area is to create an environment for these sectors to collaborate and create opportunities for significant advancements in technology and health care.
The central location provides convenient access for employees and customers. King George SkyTrain Station is within a 10 minute walk while Highway 1 and Highway 17 are within a 10 minute drive. Translink is increasing transit service in the area further by expanding the SkyTrain line. The new Surrey-Langley SkyTrain will extend from King George station towards Langley City Centre with 8 stops slated to pass through Surrey and Langley.