A 5,807 sf freestanding commercial building on a 12,000 sf corner lot. The property is designated medium density mixed-use and is located along 6th Street.
Total Premise Size
C4 Service Commercial District
Sep 18, 2018
7535 Sixth Street
- 12,000 sf corner lot
- Corner exposure with signage opportunities
- 5,807 sf single storey freestanding building
- 23 underground parking stalls
- Currently occupied (until mid 2019)
- Built out office includes:
- Boardroom, reception area, kitchen and washrooms
- 13 private offices
- Open concept work space
The subject property is situated on a corner lot on 6th Street and Graham Avenue in Burnaby, a few blocks North-West from the border with New Westminster and minutes from Edmonds Town Centre, one of Burnaby’s four town centres. 6th Street was traditionally a service-commercial corridor but is quickly becoming characterized by new multi-family and mixed-use developments with pedestrian oriented commercial amenities. The property is centrally located with the Pattullo Bridge, the Queensborough Bridge, the Edmonds Skytrain Station and three Highway 1 interchanges all within a 10 minute drive.