A brand new 9,123 square foot industrial unit with a 6,270 square foot warehouse plus professionally finished office space and a storage mezzanine. This unit is located in Port Kells Centre, a brand new multi-tenant business park on 200th Street in the sought-after industrial submarket of Port Kells which boasts superior access to major transportation routes and communities across the Lower Mainland.
Total Premise Size
Ceiling Height (warehouse)
B110 - 9339 200A Street
Port Kells, LANGLEY
- Concrete tilt construction built in 2019 by Silverwynde Properties
- Contemporary office space with glass interior walls and skylights for ample natural light
- 1 grade door at rear for truck loading
- 24’ clear ceiling height in warehouse
- 9 parking spaces included
- Professional landscaping
- Pylon signage on 200 street ($250/month)
- Available immediately
The subject property is located just off 200th Street in Port Kells, providing excellent access across the Lower Mainland via Highway 1, the Golden Ears Bridge and Highway 17. Port Kells is very sought after by industrial businesses due to its access. The area also boasts a number of complimentary businesses and amenities in Port Kells, Walnut Grove and along the 200th Street Corridor.