Presenting the opportunity to lease a 4,876 square foot office space in Spire Professional Centre, a Class A office building in Langley’s 200th Street Corridor. This bright corner unit boasts contemporary, industrial design features, a variety of different work spaces and a large lunch area with kitchen.
Total Premise Size
Reserved Parking Stalls
$15,095.28 + GST
330 - 8029 199 Street
- Class A building built in 2018 by Spire Development and designed by Christopher Bozyk Architects
- Bright third floor corner unit
- Contemporary design and finishings
- Reception desk with signage opportunities
- Open work areas
- Boardroom and 8 private offices including 2 executive offices
- Kitchenette with like-new appliances and lunch area
- Some furnishings are available for lease
- 10 reserved underground parking stalls
- Shared bike storage
The subject property is located in Langley’s 200th Street Corridor, the geographical epicentre of the Lower Mainland. Highway 1, Carvolth Park & Ride, and the Golden Ears Bridge are all just minutes away, providing quick and efficient access across the Lower Mainland. This area has been recognized by many professional businesses as a strategic location due to its accessibility, exposure and opportunities for business synergies.
The surrounding area offers a variety of amenities including restaurants, shopping and services with the development of Vesta Properties’ Latimer Village bringing new and exciting amenities within a 10 minute walk from the subject property.