The opportunity to purchase a 5,040 square foot freestanding industrial building in Aldergrove. With only 35% lot coverage, this property boasts a fenced yard, 4 grade loading doors, exposure on Fraser Highway, and 2,520 square feet of office space. It is ideally suited for a user with a vehicle fleet, automotive services, light manufacturing, or any light industrial business with a large office requirement.
Total Premise Size
4 Grade Doors
3063 275A Street
- 2,520 sf ground floor with warehouse
- 2,520 sf second floor office space
- 8,304 sf lot (35% lot coverage)
- Secure gated yard and parking
- 4 grade loading doors (10’ x 12’)
- 12’ clear ceiling height in warehouse
- Three phase 200 amp 120/208 volt
- Cul-de-sac location provides easy access/egress
- Exposure onto Fraser Highway
- Concrete block construction
- Available immediately
The subject property is located in Langley’s Aldergrove neighbourhood in a cul-de-sac that boasts exposure onto Fraser Highway and a variety of amenities within walking distance. Aldergrove is located on the Township’s eastern border, providing convenient access to the eastern Fraser Valley including Abbotsford’s International Airport. The Aldergrove border crossing is located 14 minutes to the north and Highway 1 is 8 minutes away via 264 Street, putting the entire Lower Mainland within reach.