Presenting the opportunity to lease a fully finished 3,915 square foot office in Port Kells, Langley. The two-level unit boasts 14 reserved parking stalls and is built-out with both private offices and open work spaces. This is an ideal opportunity for an industrial business requiring additional office space and/or a showroom.
Total Premise Size
Reserved Parking Stalls
1 - 20177 97 Avenue
Port Kells, LANGLEY
- Fully finished two-level office
- Private entrance and reception area
- 3 private offices, open work spaces and boardroom
- Lunchroom, coffee bar and private restrooms
- 14 reserved surface parking stalls
- Zoned M1-A which allows for accessory office and retail uses to industrial uses
The subject property is strategically located in Port Kells, arguably the most desirable industrial area in the Fraser Valley, and neighbours the established residential neighbourhood of Walnut Grove, which offers shopping and amenities. The unit is a minute from Golden Ears Bridge and just north of the Highway 1/200th Street interchange, providing excellent access for clients and employees from across the Lower Mainland.