This rare large-scale development site is located in South Surrey, a highly desirable area to live and work which has experienced notable residential and commercial growth in recent years. The 9.4 acre site is designated Mixed Employment which allows for a range of commercial “job-creating” uses. It includes 2.97 acres of unencumbered land with the remainder of the property being suitable for parking, landscaping, and similar uses.
1.0 to 1.5 FAR
2660 Croydon Drive
South Surrey, SURREY
- 9.4 acre development site (2.97 acres unencumbered)
- Designated Mixed Employment, allowing a variety of office and light industrial development
- Superior South Surrey location adjacent to Highway 99 (average 46,525 vehicles/day)
- Close proximity to Morgan Crossing, Grandview Heights,
and amenities on King George Boulevard
- Adjacent to ongoing residential growth with 50,000+ homes within 10 km
The site’s location adjacent to Highway 99 (with the 32nd Avenue Interchange within a 5 minute drive) provides high exposure and convenient access across the region. The Shops at Morgan Crossing and Grandview Corners shopping centre are just around the corner providing a wide range of retail, dining, and amenities.