High street retail leasing opportunities are now available at Latimer Village in Langley’s vibrant Willoughby neighbourhood.
Latimer Village is the anchor of Latimer Heights by Vesta Properties, Langley’s largest master-planned community. Latimer Village boasts a European-esque retail high street, 108,000 sf of new office space, and 499 new homes. Residents and office workers will form a built in customer base for retailers and each high street building will offer unique benefits, from 200th Street exposure to patios, while creating a cohesive and contemporary retail experience.
Future tenants include Blacksmith Bakery and Kai Sushi! Download the brochure to learn more about the future tenant mix at Latimer Village.
Total Premise Size
1,300 - 4,333 sf
Latimer Village at Latimer Heights
- Located in Willoughby, a vibrant & burgeoning Langley community
- Exposure & signage opportunities on 200th Street (46,295 vehicles/day at the Interchange)
- European-esque streetscapes with boutique retail spaces
- The heart of Latimer Heights by Vesta Properties, the largest master planned community in Langley
- Part of the Latimer Heights neighbourhood walking network, connecting your business to 2,000 new homes
- Residential units located above & office towers located directly to the north, providing a built in customer base
- Over 195 retail parking stalls (5.5 stalls/1,000 sf) Possession available from late 2021
Latimer Village at Latimer Heights occupies a prime exposure location along the 200th Street Corridor in Langley’s Willoughby community. The area is recognized as the epicentre of the Lower Mainland due to it’s superior access to major routes. For this reason it has become a desirable community for residents and businesses.
Willoughby is a vibrant residential community with both established and burgeoning neighbourhoods. The neighbouring communities of Walnut Grove and Willowbrook bolster the area’s population and provide ample shopping opportunities.
Investment in the community is bringing new schools and community amenities, like Yorkson Community Park which will have three sports fields and an off-leash dog park. Infrastructure improvements, including a new interchange at 216 Street and Highway 1, continue to make Willoughby one of the most accessible communities in the Lower Mainland.