This 1,400 square foot shell retail unit represents the opportunity to lease one of the last remaining units at Amson Square, a new mixed-use development strategically located on 72 Avenue, minutes from King George Boulevard and 152 Street. Amson Square consists of two 5 storey buildings with pedestrian-oriented retail space on the ground floor and residential units above, providing a built-in customer base. There is abundant parking, including surface parking at the rear of the building reserved for retail customers. This unit’s exposure and location make it ideally suited for a neighbourhood retailer or service-oriented business including insurance brokers, consulting, or tutoring.
Total Premise Size
2 - 14468 72 Avenue
- Signage opportunities
- Brand new mixed-use building
- Shell space allows for custom build out Diverse tenant mix
- 67 surface commercial parking stalls at rear
- Multiple access/egress points
- Residential units provide built-in customer base
- Bus stop right outside with service to Surrey Central Station and Guildford Exchange
- Zoned CD (Comprehensive Development) which accommodates a wide range of commercial uses
- Possession in early 2022
The subject property is located on 72 Avenue, a high traffic road with bus service, and is walking distance from a number of schools, parks, and places of worship. The immediate residential neighbourhood is not currently serviced by any retail amenities, presenting an excellent opportunity for a service commercial business. The nearest retail amenities are located 1.6 kilometres east at 152 Street and 1.3 kilometres to the west in Newton Town Centre, which is the dominant commercial node for the area with many large destination retailers, including Costco and Real Canadian Superstore.