This pedestrian-oriented café space is located at Soleil, a new mixed-use development positioned on a high exposure corner in White Rock Town Centre, the main gateway to the community.
Total Premise Size
104 - 1588 Johnston Road
- 1,717 sf corner unit
- Potential for patio
- Shell space allowing for custom build out
- Signage opportunities
- Frontage on North Bluff Road (16 Avenue)
- Adjacent to the residential and RBC entrances
- 178 residential units providing a built in customer base
- Ample surface and underground parking stalls plus 4 loading stalls
- Join RBC plus medical and dental businesses
- CR-1 zoning accommodates a wide range of commercial uses
- Estimated possession Q1 2023
Located on the southeast corner of North Bluff Road (16 Avenue) and Johnston Road (152 Street) in uptown White Rock, Soleil offers a high exposure location in a desirable, accessible and walkable neighbourhood. The surrounding area boasts a variety of service businesses, shops, and dining options including those at Semiahmoo Shopping Centre, which is kitty corner from the subject property and home to 75+ shops including Save-On-Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a BC Liquor Store.
White Rock’s updated Official Community Plan has a strong focus on the continued rejuvenation of the White Rock Town Centre. The City is working to create a boutique retail environment by implementing signage bylaws, creating public spaces, and encouraging a variety of businesses that will serve both local residents and tourists alike.
Soleil is a mixed-use development that, along with the new retail and office units, will bring 178 new homes to White Rock Town Centre. It is one of many mixed-use developments planned for the immediate area. These include another mixed-use tower with 129 homes located directly east of Soleil and the recently completed 21 storey PARC Retirement Living community directly to the south.