Soleil provides the opportunity to lease retail and/or office space in a new mixed-use development anchored by RBC. Located in White Rock Town Centre, Soleil will be the main gateway to the community.
Total Premise Size
1,342 - 2,720 sf
Surface and Underground
$30.00 - $50.00/sf
1588 Johnston Road
- Ground floor retail space
- Second and third floor office space
- Ample surface and underground stalls for retail, office and strata use, plus 4 loading stalls
- 178 residential units providing a built in customer base
- High exposure corner location
- Signage opportunities
- Shell space allowing for custom build out
- CR-1 (Town Centre Area Commercial/Residential)zoning which accommodates a wide range of commercial uses
- Estimated possession Q1 2023
- Soleil is an ideal location for a cafe, health and wellness clinic, financial services, or any service oriented business
Located on the southeast corner of North Bluff Road (16 Avenue) and Johnston Road (152 Street) in uptown White Rock, Soleil offers a high exposure location in a desirable, accessible and walkable neighbourhood. The surrounding area boasts a variety of service businesses, shops, and dining options. The property is located right on the border of two town centre plans: White Rock Town Centre and Semiahmoo Town Centre, home of Semiahmoo Shopping Centre which is located kitty corner from the subject property. Semiahmoo Shopping Centre is home to 75 shops including Save-On-Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a BC Liquor Store.
White Rock’s updated Official Community Plan has a strong focus on the continued rejuvenation of the White Rock Town Centre. The City is working to create a boutique retail environment by implementing signage bylaws, creating public spaces, and encouraging a variety of businesses that will serve both local residents and tourists alike.
Soleil is a mixed-use development that, along with the new retail and office units, will bring 178 new homes to White Rock Town Centre. It is one of many mixed-use developments planned for the immediate area. These include another mixed-use tower with 129 homes located directly east of Soleil and a 21 storey PARC Retirement Living community which is being built directly to the south.