Presenting the opportunity to lease 780 or 1,842 square feet of office space in an iconic historic building located in Downtown New Westminster. The units boast modern finishings and large windows paired with historic features including exposed brick walls. The Downtown New Westminster location provides excellent amenities and transit options, including Columbia SkyTrain station which is steps from the building’s entrance.
Total Premise Size
780 - 1,842 sf
$18.00 - $24.00/sf
$11.50 - $12.50/sf
100 & 200 - 26 Fourth Street
- Located in the Historic Guichon Office Block
- Steps from Columbia SkyTrain Stations
- Parking available at parkade across the street in addition to on-street parking
- Fiber optic installed in building for fast internet
- Unit 100 has been recently renovated with new hardwood flooring and a security system installed
- The property is zoned C-8, Columbia Street Historic Comprehensive Development Districts which allows a wide variety of commercial uses
Located in New Westminster’s oldest commercial building, the iconic Guichon Block, these units are ideally situated at the corner of Columbia and Fourth streets in New Westminster’s historic downtown core, the economic centre of New Westminster. This area benefits from a variety of commercial and community amenities including the Westminster Pier Park, the esplanade and Westminster Quay. The area boasts superior accessibility with the Columbia SkyTrain station located steps from the subject property plus Highway 1, Highway 91, Lougheed Highway and Highway 17 are all within a 10 minute drive.