4 adjoining small bay industrial strata units in Port Kells and a rare chance to secure industrial property in the Fraser Valley’s most sought after industrial submarket. Totaling approximately 2,381 square feet with 4 grade loading doors, units 209/210 & 309/310 are adjoined back-to-back creating a contiguous space that allows for drive in – drive out capability. The property is currently used by a single tenant, however, can be demised into 4 individual units.
Total Premise Size
10' x 12'
209, 210, 309, 310 – 19736 98 AVENUE
Port Kells, LANGLEY
- 4 individual units totaling ~2,381 sf
- Unit 209: ~587 SF
- Unit 210: ~604 SF
- Unit 309: ~587 SF
- Unit 310: ~604 SF
- Year built: 1997
- Concrete block construction
- 4 grade loading doors (1 door/unit)
- Loading door size: 10′ x 12′
- ~17′ ceiling
- Property taxes (2021): $4,567.78
- Secure paved and fenced complex
- 4 parking stalls included
- Two driveways on 98 Avenue allowing for convenient access/egress
The subject property is located in the sought-after industrial submarket of Port Kells, which consistently maintains the lowest inventory available. The area provides quick and convenient access across the Lower Mainland via Highway 1, the Golden Ears Bridge and Highway 17. This positions your business at the doorstep of a large and diverse customer and labour pool including those in the rapidly growing municipalities of Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, and New Westminster.