The offering presents an opportunity to acquire a premier high rise residential development site located in the coveted Oakdale neighbourhood of West Coquitlam.
The site is designated High Density Apartment Residential across the entire assembly. The high density designation will allow 5.5 FAR, for incredible unobstructed views all around. With 6 parcels spanning over 45,394 sf, the site allows for the potential addition of the assembly to the south (totaling 69,664 sf).
Total Premise Size
Land Use Designation
High Density Apartment Residential
Potential Addition Available
592, 594, 596 Westley Avenue 644 & 646 Gardena Drive 629 Elmwood Street
- High-rise development site in transit-oriented Oakdale neighbourhood
- Development potential in a highly desirable and rapidly evolving community in a municipality focused on growth
- 5-minute walk to Burquitlam SkyTrain Station
- Future revitalized Lougheed Shopping Centre only 5-minutes away
- Immediate proximity to expanded neighborhood parks
- PIDS: 009-128-409, 001-023-756, 009-128-387, 009-108-556, 004-629-213, 001-874-446
- Near trails, schools, entertainment and community centres
Oakdale, located off North Road and bordering Burnaby, is a sought-after neighbourhood in the rapidly growing Burquitlam area of Coquitlam.
While the area’s accessibility to ample transit and roads allows for easy travel around the Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver, the site’s close proximity to amenities, including Lougheed Shopping Centre, means residents don’t have to travel far to enjoy some of the region’s greatest recreation and shopping.
In addition, new amenities are being implemented throughout the area. Miller Park and Mountain View Elementary are within walking distance. Cameron Recreation complex, Bettie Allard YMCA, and the Vancouver Golf Club provide access to all ages of entertainment and sports. Burquitlam is quickly becoming the ideal place to live, work, and play, as its desirable lifestyle and affordable price point make it attractive to both end users and developers.