The opportunity to lease a retail-industrial warehouse in an established commercial complex with frontage on 76 Avenue in the heart of Newton, 3 minutes from Newton Town Centre. The available units boast unfinished mezzanine, dock and grade rear loading, abundant parking, and signage opportunities with exposure on 76 Avenue. This opportunity would be ideally suited for a service commercial business requiring warehousing and a showroom.
Total Premise Size
9,440 - 31,207 sf
Dock and Grade
13147 76 Avenue
- Commercial frontage with glazing and natural light
- Up to 218 ft+ of frontage with signage on 76 Avenue
- Multiple access/egress points on 76 Avenue with left turn lane into complex
- Dock and grade rear loading doors available
- 25’ clear ceiling height in warehouse
- Three phase 200 amp/600 volt power per bay
- Concrete tilt construction
- Parking information (reserved/common)
- Zoned CD (Comprehensive Development) allowing for commercial and light industrial uses
- Available: January 2021
The subject property is located in Surrey’s established Newton neighbourhood, which is home to a wide range of retail and industrial businesses as well as high density single family residential areas, providing a local customer base and work force. Located at 76 Avenue and 132 Street, the subject property is near local thru-fares which provide quick travel times to major transportation routes including Highway 17 (SFPW), 91, 99, and 10. The property also boasts direct bus service to Surrey Central SkyTrain Station, with a stop right outside.