Presenting the opportunity to acquire two tenanted retail strata units situated in Surrey’s Guildford neighbourhood, adjacent to Guildford Town Centre Mall. This is an excellent small-scale, low-maintenance investment opportunity. The two strata units are combined and occupied by one long-term restaurant tenant who has operated out of this location for 19 years and been in business since 1977.
Total Premise Size
Strata Fees (combined)
Property Tax (combined 2020)
C & D - 14916 104 Avenue
- Size: 1,437 sf (combined)
- Year built: 1986
- Zoning: C-8 Community Commercial Zone allows a wide range of retail stores, services, and restaurants
- 2 designated stalls and common parking at rear
- Located on 104 Avenue (31,900 vehicles/day*)
- Immediate proximity to transit and amenities
- Fully tenanted
- Reliable long-term tenant with proven track record
- Currently leased until January 1, 2026 with one 5 year option to renew
- Small scale investment allowing for self-management
- Located within the Guildford Town Centre and 104 Avenue Corridor draft plan, presenting future redevelopment potential
Located in one of Surrey’s core commercial hubs, Guildford, this property benefits from the area’s established commercial amenities, residential neighbourhoods and its transit corridor, which connects the area to Surrey’s City Centre and the SkyTrain line.
The subject property is located on 104 Avenue, 300 metres from the Guildford Town Centre, one of Metro Vancouver’s largest shopping centres, and is adjacent to multiple apartment complexes and a single family neighbourhood. 104 Avenue sees an average of 31,900 vehicles per day* providing desirable exposure for any retail or food business.
The property is located within a “core area” of the Guildford Town Centre and 104 Avenue Corridor draft plan. This ongoing planning process will update the land use and transportation plan to guide redevelopment in the area. The “core areas” of the plan are expected to see higher density including mixed-use and some high-rise apartments. The future adoption of this plan will see an increase in housing and new residents moving to the area, boosting the local customer base, as well as present redevelopment potential for the subject property.