This property represents the opportunity to lease up to 4,567 sf of retail space in a new mixed-use building in Langley’s bustling Willowbrook shopping district, directly adjacent to Best Buy and Walmart. The building’s location provides exposure and great access to a walkable, amenity rich neighbourhood as well as major road networks.
Total Premise Size
919 - 4,567 sf
22 Surface Stalls
20211 66 Avenue
- Shell space allows for custom build out
- 22 surface parking stalls for commercial use
- Ample exposure on 66 Avenue and to neighbouring retail centre
- Signage opportunities
- “Very walkable” location with a walk score of 71
- Close proximity to multiple retail destinations
- Built in customer base with residential units above
- Zoned CD-60 which accommodates a wide range of commercial uses, excluding the servicing and repair of goods
- Immediate possession
The subject property is located in the Willowbrook shopping district which is home to multiple shopping centres, including Willowbrook Shopping Centre, as
well as large national and international retailers like Costco, Save-on-Foods, Walmart, Best Buy, London Drugs, and Home Depot.
This location is “very walkable” with a walk score of 71 and provides convenient access to 200 Street, Highway 10/Langley Bypass, 64 Avenue, and Fraser Highway. Highway 1 is a 10 minute drive to the north. Located in the northern portion of Willowbrook the subject property borders the Willowbrook shopping district and the residential neighbourhoood of Southwest Gordon Estate which is one of the more established neighbourhoods in Willoughby. The neighbourhood is dominated by townhouse communities and home to a retirement residence, an elementry school and a Montessori school.
Willowbrook is located in the south eastern portion of Willoughby, the fastest growing community in the Township of Langley. Willoughby is home to the Civic Facility, Willowbrook Recreation Centre, and Langley Events Centre, as well as many new new residential communities, parks, and many commercial amenities.