Presenting the opportunity to lease 2,000, 3,000 or 5,000 sf of finished office space located in Spire Professional Centre, a Class A office building in Langley’s 200th Street Corridor. This third floor unit boasts professional finishings, a variety of private and shared workspaces, plus up to 21 reserved parking stalls.
Total Premise Size
8 - 21
2 - 5
380 - 8029 199 Street
- Class A building built by Spire Development and designed by Christopher Bozyk Architects
- Professionally finished
- Boardroom, open work areas and 2-5 private offices
- Reception/lobby and lunch room
- Up to 21 surface and underground parking stalls
- Zoned Comprehensive Development (CD-57) which allows for a wide range of office uses
The subject property is located in Langley’s 200th Street Corridor, the geographical epicentre of the Lower Mainland. Highway 1, Carvolth Park & Ride, and the Golden Ears Bridge are all just minutes away, providing quick and efficient access across the Lower Mainland. This area has been recognized by many professional businesses as a strategic location due to its accessibility, exposure and amenities.