8483 & 8495 164 Street
- Applicant: Ravi Investments Ltd
- Application No.: 7917-0427-00
- Location/NCP: Fleetwood
- Associated Project Summary: 5-storey apartment building with approximately 55 units
- Application Summary: Amend the Official Community Plan (OCP) Figure 3: General Land Use Designations, to redesignate the site from Urban to Multiple Residential and amend Table 7a: Land Use Designation Exceptions by adding site specific permission for the same site to permit a density up to 2.16 FAR. The proposal also includes rezoning the subject site from Single Family Residential Zone to Comprehensive Development Zone.
- Outcome: Third Reading Denied – sent back to staff for further consultation with the neighbourhood.
Note: The vote was based on sending it back to staff for more consultation
|Name||In Favour||Opposed||No vote recorded*|
|Mayor Brenda Locke||X|
|Councillor Doug Elford||X|
|Councillor Pardeep Kooner||X|
|Councillor Harry Bains||X|
|Councillor Rob Stutt||X|
|Councillor Gordon Hepner||X|
|Councillor Linda Annis||X|
|Councillor Mike Bose||X|
|Councillor Mandeep Nagra||X|
*Abstain also includes any vote that was not recorded at the time the vote was called. Learn more at the bottom of this post.
If you’d like to learn more about these items, agendas, meeting minutes, and videos can be found on the City’s website HERE, or give us a shout to discuss.
Note: Each member present at a meeting must vote on the matter being decided. If a council or board member does not indicate how they vote, they are deemed to have voted in the affirmative. In other words, they cannot abstain from voting, unless they may not participate because of a conflict of interest and have followed the procedure for dealing with various types of prohibited conflicts of interest under the Community Charter. Source: Government of BC’s local government council and board procedures.