City of coquitlam – september 26 Council Meeting
In addition to the public hearing items, the below development items were all carried by City Council (unanimously):
- Conservation Permit Application 22 114279 CP – 225 North Road (Applicant: Translink)
- Final Approval of Development Application at 231 Lebleu Street (Applicant: Vivid Green Architecture Inc.)
- Third Reading Extension (12 months) of Development Application at 602, 612 and 618 Clarke Road, 605 and 625 Como Lake Avenue and 620 Lea Avenue (Applicant: Intergulf)
- Given first reading and referred to Public Hearing: Development Application at 647, 651 and 655 Harrison Avenue (PROJ 21-106, Applicant: Forte Living Corporation)
- Given first reading and referred to Public Hearing: Development Application at 620, 624 Harrison Avenue & 623, 629 Kemsley Avenue (PROJ 21-068, Applicant: Canada West Development Ltd.)
- Given first reading and referred to Public Hearing: Development Application at 604, 608, 612,616 Harrison Avenue and 605, 609, 615 Kemsley Avenue (PROJ 21-061, Applicant: Wanson Development LTD.)
- Endorsement of Child Care Incentive Policy and Child Care Partnership Reserve Fund Policy, plus first, second and third readings given to the Child Care Partnership Reserve Fund Establishment Bylaw
If you’d like to learn more about these items, agendas, meeting minutes, and videos can be found on the City’s website HERE, or give us a shout to discuss.
Note: Each member present at a meeting must vote on the matter being decided. If a council or board member does not indicate how they vote, they are deemed to have voted in the affirmative. In other words, they cannot abstain from voting, unless they may not participate because of a conflict of interest and have followed the procedure for dealing with various types of prohibited conflicts of interest under the Community Charter. Source: Government of BC’s local government council and board procedures.