Part of the regular council meeting. Inline with OCP so no public hearing was necessary.
- Applicant: 1121282 BC Ltd. (Agent: Unibuild Construction Management Ltd.)
- Application No.: Rezoning Application No. 100567 And Development Permit Application No. 101076
- Location/NCP: Carvolth
- Associated Project Summary: 127 apartments 6-storey, 42 townhouse units.
- Application Summary: 127 apartment units in a 6-storey building on the northerly portion of the site and 42 townhouse units in five 3-storey buildings
- Outcome: Conditional Third Reading, council to revisit this on February 27th.
|Name||In Favour||Opposed||No vote recorded*|
|Mayor Eric Woodward||X|
|Councillor Barb Martens||X|
|Councillor Margaret Kunst||X|
|Councillor Steve Ferguson||X|
|Councillor Misty Van Popta||X|
|Councillor Tim Baillie||X|
|Councillor Kim Richter||X|
|Councillor Michael V Pratt||X|
|Councillor Rob Rindt||X|
*Abstain also includes any vote that was not recorded at the time the vote was called. Learn more at the bottom of this post.
If you’d like to learn more about these items, agendas, meeting minutes, and videos can be found on the Township’s website HERE, or give us a shout to discuss.
Note: Each member present at a meeting must vote on the matter being decided. If a council or board member does not indicate how they vote, they are deemed to have voted in the affirmative. In other words, they cannot abstain from voting, unless they may not participate because of a conflict of interest and have followed the procedure for dealing with various types of prohibited conflicts of interest under the Community Charter. Source: Government of BC’s local government council and board procedures.