Presenting the opportunity to purchase a 1,021 sf retail building situated on pedestrian-friendly 176 Street in the heart of the Historic Downtown Cloverdale. The space has an open concept floor plan with excellent retail frontage and signage opportunities, making it an ideal opportunity for any retailer or service provider.
Total Premise Size
Nov 1, 2021
Property Taxes (2020)
5680 176 Street
- 1,021 sf building
- 2,143 sf lot
- Excellent retail frontage on pedestrian-friendly street
- Signage opportunities on 176 Street
- Open concept floor plan including 2 built out offices, kitchen, and washroom
- 3-6 reserved parking stalls at rear
- Free 2 hour street parking at front
- Available November 1
Cloverdale is home to over 200 businesses including a variety of restaurants, shops and professional services. The subject property is positioned on 176 Street, the historic main street in Downtown Cloverdale, which is lined with charming buildings home to independent boutiques, spa-salons, and popular restaurants. This location provides convenient access to Highway 15, Highway 10, and Fraser Highway, which means quick and easy travel across the Lower Mainland for customers and employees.