A 5,000 square foot industrial unit in Port Kells Centre, a brand new multi-tenant business park on 200th Street in Langley’s sought-after industrial submarket of Port Kells. This unit boasts some brand new improvements to the shell space including finished washrooms with showers while offering the opportunity to customize the reception area, offices and kitchen to meet business needs.
Total Premise Size
A110 - 9347 200A Street, Langley BC
Port Kells, LANGLEY
- Concrete tilt construction built in 2019
- Commercial frontage with high glazing
- 1 grade door at rear
- 24’ clear ceiling height in warehouse
- Reserved parking stalls included
- Finished washrooms (two multi-stall and one accessible) with showers
- Roughed in offices/reception and kitchen
- Pylon signage on 200 street ($250/month)
The subject property is located just off 200th Street in Port Kells, providing excellent access across the Lower Mainland via Highway 1, the Golden Ears Bridge and Highway 17. Port Kells is very sought after by industrial businesses due to its superior access. The area also boasts a number of complimentary businesses and amenities in Port Kells, Walnut Grove and along the 200th Street Corridor.