This property represents the opportunity to lease up to 6,490 sf of retail space in a new mixed-use development in Abbotsford’s emerging UDistrict neighbourhood. The building consists of ground-level retail space and five stories of residential units, with parking at the rear. The building’s exposure and location make it ideally suited for a restaurant/cafe, medical office, bank, or any service-oriented business.
Total Premise Size
1,430 - 6,490 sf
$26.00 - $28.00/sf
1575 McCallum Road
- Corner exposure at a controlled intersection
- Signage opportunities
- Shell space allows for custom build out
- 45 surface parking stalls at rear of the building
- Multiple access/egress points
- Just off of Highway 1 (over 74,000 vehicles per day)
- Walking distance to UFV
- Zoned N22 (Comprehensive Development) which accommodates a wide range of commercial uses
- Immediate possession
The subject property is located in the UDistrict, strategically positioned on McCallum Road at the intersection of King Road, one block south of the Highway 1 interchange and one block west of the University of the Fraser Valley and Abbotsford Centre. The UDistrict Neighbourhood plan was adopted in May 2018. One of the plan’s key goals is to provide more housing and shopping in the immediate neighbourhood, which is forecasted to be home to 5,650 people by 2040.
The UDistrict will be Abbotsford’s “most dynamic and pedestrian orientated neighbourhood”. Located minutes from Downtown Abbotsford, the area will be “the hub for the Fraser Valley’s creative class.”