Presenting the opportunity to lease a 4,223 square foot fully fixtured restaurant space located on the high exposure corner of Langley Bypass (Highway 10) and 192nd Street. The subject property offers ample surface parking and a full-service kitchen in addition to interior and exterior dining spaces. It is conveniently located with excellent access via local thoroughfares, plus the neighbouring Ramada hotel offers a built-in customer base.
Total Premise Size
19219 Langley Bypass
- Built-out restaurant space with venting
- Seating capacity: 146
- Outdoor patio
- Neighbouring Ramada Hotel provides built-in customer base
- Ample surface parking
- Vacant possession available immediately
- Exposure and signage opportunities on Langley Bypass/Highway 10 and 192 Street
- 3,900 vehicles per day on Langley Bypass*
- 2,300 vehicles per day on 192 Street*
- 5 minutes from Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- Zoned CHI (Commercial Industrial Zone)
* Numbers are approximate based on the statistics provided by the B.C Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
The subject property is strategically located on Langley Bypass, offering convenient access for communities across Surrey and Langley via Highway 10, Fraser Highway, and local thoroughfares. The future Surrey-Langley SkyTrain extension, along Fraser Highway from King George Station, will boost accessibility to the area for customers and employees.
The neighbouring Ramada Hotel and nearby amenities, including Willowbrook Shopping Centre and many car dealerships/service centres, make this area a destination for people from across the region while the surrounding communities of Langley City, Cloverdale, and Clayton provide a healthy local customer base with a combined population: 193,362**.
** Numbers are approximate based on the statistics provided by the B.C People, Population and Community